Zika Virus Antibodies Blood Test (Flavivirus)
Is it for you?
Immunity (2 Biomarkers)
Special instructionsIf you have returned from an area where Zika virus is active within the past two weeks then we recommend retesting again at the two week mark. Please include details of any recent foreign travel on your form.
From the expert
- Women who travelled to a Zika endemic area without their partner should wait 8 weeks after their return (or recovery from Zika infection) before trying for a baby.
- Men have to wait for six months after their return (or recovery from Zika infection) before trying for a baby. This is because the virus can survive for 6 months in the male reproductive system.
Why take this test?
- You have travelled to an infected area and want to see if you are infected
- You are pregnant or trying to conceive and want the reassurance of a Zika test
- You have travelled to an infected area where you experienced mild, flu-like symptoms
- You were bitten by a mosquito in an infected region
Laboratories you can trust
Trusted by the NHS and private clinics alike, you can be sure of the highest testing standards from our fully accredited partner laboratories.
of your results
One of our team of doctors will review your results and give you personalised advice based on your medical history, lifestyle and health and fitness goals.
Discover the easy way to track your health through our online portal, my.medichecks.com. View your results with doctor's advice, monitor any changes over time and see the improvements you can make to your health with simple lifestyle changes.
Questions? Let us help
Our customer care team is on-hand to help you find the test that's right for you. Get in touch via phone, live chat or email.