Zika Virus Antibodies Blood Test (Flavivirus)
Is it for you?
Immunity (2 Biomarkers)
From the expert
- Women who travelled to a Zika endemic area without their partner should wait eight weeks after their return (or recovery from Zika infection) before trying for a baby.
- Men have to wait three months after their return (or recovery from Zika infection) before trying for a baby. This is because the virus can survive for three months in the male reproductive system.
Why take this test?
- You have travelled to an infected area and want to see if you are infected
- You are pregnant or trying to conceive and want the reassurance of a Zika test
- You have travelled to an infected area where you experienced mild, flu-like symptoms
- You were bitten by a mosquito in an infected region
Laboratories you can trust
Trusted by the NHS and private clinics alike, you can be sure of the highest testing standards from our UKAS accredited partner laboratories.
Expert advice with your results
Get trusted advice and comments from one of our doctors based on your results.
Your personal health centre
Discover the easy way to track your health through our online portal, my.medichecks.com. View your results with doctor's advice, monitor any changes over time and see the improvements you can make to your health with simple lifestyle changes.