Careers at Medichecks
We're a team of medics, designers, developers and communicators who are passionate about helping people live longer , healthier lives.
What we do
Medichecks is an online health company that provides blood tests and health checks remotely, with results, insights and doctor’s reports delivered digitally through our results platform.
Why we do it
Our vision is to be part of everyone’s journey to better health. We’re already changing the way that our own customers engage with their health by giving them insights and information that puts them firmly in control. We’re now developing a platform that helps our partners’ customers and patients benefit from our deep knowledge and experience. Our tests are being sold in Boots and Holland and Barrett and we’re working with the NHS to bring remote testing to their patients. Not only that, but our health testing platform powers almost 500 clinics, pharmacies and health practitioners. We’re a team of medics, designers, developers and communicators who are passionate about helping people live longer, healthier lives. We’re growing fast and we’ve got big ambitions. We want people who share our vision and goals, who are prepared to work hard and go the extra mile, and who want to play a part in changing the health landscape in the UK.
The next chapter
We want to help even more people on their journey to better health, and so we have an exciting growth plan for the next 3 years. We already have a very talented team and are now looking to expand. We are looking for people with the skills and experience which can help us grow, and welcome people who bring new ideas and who really want to get involved with building our business. We embrace diversity, and value the contribution and perspective that everyone brings to our company.
Our people and our ethos
We believe that personal fit is just as important as skills and experience, and builds on our family culture. Our ethos sets out how we operate and work with each other, and the values that we pride ourselves on.
Build a world-class team
We focus on our peoples happiness, development
and environment so we
can all be our best.
Do the right thing
We take care of our
people, our customers, our
partners - and anyone else
we meet along the way.
Everything we do is with
our customers delight at
the heart of it.
Respect all our people
We are all-inclusive and
we treat everyone fairly
and with respect. We
value each other.
Be driven by data
We make evidenced based
decisions so that we are
efficient and effective.
We dream big and then we
People perks and culture
As well as a competitive salary and the chance to make a real impact in an organisation, here's a taste of some of the things we offer.
- 25 days of holiday
- Company pension plan
- Health testing for you, and discounts to share with family and friends too
- Eye tests and flu jabs
- A handpicked birthday gift
- Communication and social events
Those who are able to are currently working from home. We hope to return to our office in the future, although still retaining a flexible hybrid approach to working in both the office and at home, having seen the benefits of both.
Applying for a role with us
- Please send us your CV and include a letter that explains whats attracted you to us and the role.
- We like to start with an informal chat to talk through your CV and why you have applied. It gives you a chance to find out more about the role too and can help you prepare for the next steps.
- If you’re still interested and we are too, we will then have a more formal interview to delve further into your skills and experience.
- We might ask you to prepare something in advance and we will give you plenty of notice if we do.
- Sometimes we might need to have a follow up interview if we have any further questions.
- We know that you will have spent time considering your application and so we will always come back to you to let you know how you are progressing in our application process.
- If you’re successful and you accept the role with us, we will kick-start a warm welcome to Medichecks onboarding process and soon have you embedded into the Medichecks team.
To deliver the day-to-day HR activity, and the delivery of the strategic People plan.View
Healthcare Digital Content Executive
You will work across wellness and illness, across B2B and B2C with a really diverse range of target customers from body builders, Thyroid sufferers and corporate partners.View
The Medichecks GP will work alongside our network of freelance doctors to deliver customer-focused reports for our customers.View