If your test results are urgent, we strongly recommend that you select Royal Mail Tracked delivery service at checkout which costs £4.99. This will ensure that your kit arrives in 1-2 working days in most cases. Although you will not need to sign for the delivery you do need to be at home to accept the delivery.
The Royal Mail Tracked delivery service is prioritised over first class mail however, due to significantly higher volumes and a reduced Royal Mail workforce, it is not guaranteed. Service levels may vary across the country.
We are now including a tracked postage service in each kit for you to use when returning your sample to the lab. This will ensure that samples get to the lab in good time and do not spoil due to delays in transit. We recommend you put your sample in a priority postbox which has collections everyday. You can find your nearest priority postbox here. Please select the priority postbox checkbox before searching.
Please make a note of your unique tracked postage number so that you can track your sample. You can find this number under the barcode on the postage sticker inside your kit. Click here to track your item on the Royal Mail website.
The following services continue to run as normal:
- Blood testing kits dispatched via Royal Mail. For updates on the Royal Mail service click here
- Purchasing a clinic visit for a venous sample
- Purchasing a nurse home visit to collect your sample
- Laboratory analysis of test samples
- Doctor’s interpretation of results
- Customer care representatives available
- Access to my.medichecks.com to view test results
For further information, please contact our customer care team via one of the following channels: