Allergy Screen (Inhalants and Foods) Blood Test
Immunity (1 Biomarker)
Allergy (1 Biomarker)
From the expert
• Grass mix - cocksfoot, meadow fescue, meadow, rye, timothy
• Dust mix - Blatella germanica, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus, Dermatophagoides farinae, house dust (Hollister Stier labs)
• Mould mix - A. alternata, Aspergillus fumigatus, Candida albicans, Cladosporum herbarum, Helminthosporium halodes, Penicillium notatum
• Tree mix - box elder, common silver birch, hazel, oak, london plane, maple, sycamore
• Single allergens - beef, bermuda grass, cat dander, clam, cow's milk, crab, dog dander, egg white, egg yolk, fish (cod), hazel nut, horse dander, latex, nettle, peanut, shrimp/prawn, soya bean, wheat
Why take this test?
- You think you have an allergy and wish to investigate the cause
Laboratories you can trust
Trusted by the NHS and private clinics alike, you can be sure of the highest testing standards from our UKAS accredited partner laboratories.
Expert interpretation of your results
One of our team of doctors will review your results and give you personalised advice based on your medical history, lifestyle and health and fitness goals.
Your personal health centre
Discover the easy way to track your health through our online portal, my.medichecks.com. View your results with doctor's advice, monitor any changes over time and see the improvements you can make to your health with simple lifestyle changes.
Allergy Screen (UK) Blood Test
Allergy Screen (Nuts and Seeds) Blood Test