Neurological Viral Screen Blood Test
Immunity (10 Biomarkers)
Special instructionsDo not take biotin supplements for 2 days prior to this test. If you are taking prescribed biotin you should discuss this with your doctor.
- They may destroy or disrupt the activity of the cells they invade - seriously so if vital organs are affected
- The response of the body's immune (defence) system may lead to symptoms - fever and fatigue
- Interaction with the chromosomes of the host cell - i.e. viruses can cause cancer
- They may cause disease by weakening the body's immune (defence) system allowing other illnesses to develop - as in AIDS
- The body's defence to virus invasion is fairly rapid but a virus is able to hide from the immune system allowing the infection to recur or become chronic.
Laboratories you can trust
Trusted by the NHS and private clinics alike, you can be sure of the highest testing standards from our fully accredited partner laboratories.
of your results
One of our team of doctors will review your results and give you personalised advice based on your medical history, lifestyle and health and fitness goals.
Discover the easy way to track your health through our online portal, my.medichecks.com. View your results with doctor's advice, monitor any changes over time and see the improvements you can make to your health with simple lifestyle changes.
Questions? Let us help
Our customer care team is on-hand to help you find the test that's right for you. Get in touch via phone, live chat or email.