Job Title: Fulfilment Manager
Job Type: Full time with some potential shift working
Line manager: Head of Operations
It’s our mission to “Champion improved lives through easy access to clear, personal, health insights that inspire positive change”.
Our core revenue channel is through our ecommerce site, but we work with an increasing number of resellers and other healthcare partners. The current lockdown is driving a rethink about how healthcare is delivered and our service is aligned ideally to support remote consulting for individuals as well as both the private and public health care sector.
As we scale both our number of routes to market and our volume of transactions, this role plays a vital role in step changing the scale and effectiveness of our operation in this area.
We are currently based at an interim location in Nottingham City Centre but are currently looking for a dedicated warehouse space in Nottingham. This is a fast growing and ambitious business so this role would really suit someone with 3-5 years of experience at management level who is looking to make a real impact in a growth environment.
Medichecks is a fast-growing consumer-health company using digital technology to transform the way that people engage with their health. We provide blood tests and health screens to individuals and companies with doctor reviewed results to help customers live happier and healthier lives.
- Ensuring all of our e-commerce orders – both B2B and B2C are fulfilled and dispatched within SLA.
- Ensuring all our resellers and stock-holding clinics are kept fully-stocked.
- Review, development, implementation and ongoing optimisation of standard operating processes – with the aim of building a best in class fulfilment operation capable of scaling rapidly utilising the latest processes and automation technology
- Managing the operations team – recruitment, development and succession planning. Managing scheduling of resource and working patterns – working with the Ecommerce Manager and Business Development team to understand forecasted demand.
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment by complying with procedures, rules, health and safety and regulation Management (including social distancing)
- Managing stock re-order levels and completion of monthly stock take
- Weekly and monthly reporting as part of the trading meeting.
- Managing budgets and financial targets.
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience in a Fulfilment or Warehouse Management or Supervisory level role – an e-commerce environment is desirable
- Demonstrable hands-on leadership experience, managing performance & KPI's
- Excellent communication skills
- Naturally driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a pressurised environment
- Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.